School of Art, Design and Media, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
M.F.A. in Art, University of California at Los Angeles, (UCLA), Los Angeles, USA 1989
B.F.A. Textile Design, University of Arts Belgrade, Faculty of Applied Arts, Belgrade, Serbia 1985
- Union of Slovene Fine Arts Associations, (ZDSLU) 1989-till present
- The Japan Foundation Fellow 1991-till present
- ACM Association for Computing Machinery, 2010-2012
- ACM SIGGRAPH Digital Arts Community, 2009-2011
- The Design Society Singapore, 2009-2012
- Singapore-China Association for Advancement of Science and Technology, (SCAAST) 2010-2011
Summary of Working Experience
- Assistant Professor, Nanyang Technological University, School of Art, Design and Media2007 till present
- Full Time Lecturer, Singapore LASALLE-SIA College of the Arts, Design Programme 2006-2007
- Part Time Lecturer, Ribet Academy, College Preparatory School Visual Arts Programme 2004-2005
- Part Time Lecturer, Department of Art, California State University Long Beach 2000-2003
Teaching performance as evaluated by student feedback and peers has been good with average score of 4 out of 5 with favorable qualitative comments.
Mentored Students, Students’ Achievements & Students’ mention in the News & Media Honors
- The Crowbar Awards 2011 Bronze, Category Design-Other, “Okurimono” Student Desmond Pang, ADM Class of 2011 Final Year Thesis, Mentor Ina Conradi (Asst. Prof.), 5.08. 2011
- The Crowbar Awards 2009 Bronze Student Lim Jian Wen Kenneth, Category Design- Editorial Publication “Vis’comm here I Comm”’, 2D Foundation Class works, Mentor Ina Conradi (Asst. Prof.), 2009
Others: Student’s Exhibitions, News Media Mention
- 25.03.2014. Spotted! Gillian Toh by Michele Adriaens, “knocked sideways by weird but wonderful image-making”, BFA Visual Communication 2013/14 Student Gillian Toh, Mentor Conradi I., (Asst. Prof.)
- 15.03.2014 ADM, Open House NTU Life@NTU, ADM Pattern Art, Design & Architecture Exhibit “Supernatural” NTU, Singapore
- 6.-28.02. 2014 Nanyang Arts Festival 2014, Art Exhibition Titled Supernatural, ADM Pattern, Art, Design &Architecture, Mentor, Conradi I., (Asst. Prof.) Nanyang Technological University Cultural Activities Club (CAC), NTU Museum, Guest-of-Honor Prof. Kwok Kian Woon, Lee Kong Chian Theatre, NTU, Singapore
- 05.06.2013 Sunday Showcase, May 2013: Showcase by NTU School of Art, Design and Media (ADM) ArtScience Museum, Singapore (BFA Student Ivan Yew, BFA Nah Kim Teck Kenneth) Mentor Conradi I., (Asst. Prof.)
- 2012 Spotted! Aisya Rila, “Local focus on the efforts of academic research in the arts at ADM.” BFA Visual Communication 2011/12 Aisya Rila, Mentor Conradi I., (Asst. Prof.)
Student’s International mention
- 2012 Experimental film “Ferroux”, 2nd Year student Afiq Omar, Class Pattern, Art, Design and Architecture, Project Supernatural, Invisible Nature, Mentor Conradi I., (Asst. Prof.), showcased by CEMUSA, Digital Video Network, Times Square New York City, leading international outdoor advertising company, display on 70 inch LCDs at eight newsstands atTimes Square, New York. Estimate works were seen by up to 1.5 million passerby per day. AY 2010/11 Student Pang Hee Wee, Desmond qualified for three prestigious international graduate programs: 1) the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA)-Graphic Design; 2) California Institute of the Arts (CalARTS) Graphic Design; 3) Rhode Island School of Design, (RISD), USA Mentor Conradi I., (Asst. Prof.)
URECA (Undergraduate Research Experience on CAmpus)
- 2011 DISCOVER URECA: DISCOVER URECA @ NTU URECA Exhibition and Poster Competition 2011 Winner Category 1 Peer Assessment Review Award, Category: 1 Project ADM10029 Stereo Painting: Towards New Aesthetic in Painting Today, URECA Yew Yong Xiang Ivan, Supervisor Conradi I., (Asst.Prof.), March 12, 2011.
- 2010 DISCOVER URECA: DISCOVER URECA @ NTU URECA Exhibition and Poster Competition 2010 Poster Winner, Category 1, Titanium, Category: 1 Project ID: ADM09037, Title: Digital Imaging: Anatomy of 3rd dimension, Tan Cheng QUAN, Supervisor Conradi I., (Asst.Prof.), March 2010
- 2011 NTU’s School of Art, Design and Media featured in infotainment programme “The Art Effect” Mediacorp Channel 8’s aired on 26 Dec 2011 @10.30pm The programme highlighted “Tangram,” 2D FDN Project, Supervisor Conradi I., (Asst.Prof.)
Text-books, book chapters, monograph, software
2010, 2D Foundation Book, Self Published, 2D Course for Foundation Level Course Disciplines
Development of teaching materials
Curriculum revision for BFA Design Art Programme and BFA Media Art Programme in 2012/14. Curriculum revision for Foundation Programme in AY 2010/11
Proposed New Class AY 2014/15:
- Course Title: Graphic Form
- Course Title: Fine Art Print
- Course Title: Remediated Fine Art Painting
Designed New Class AY 2014/15:
- Course Title: Art, Design and Material Connections Designed collaboration with professors from the School of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE), Division of Material Technology, Wong Chee Cheong (Assoc. Prof) and Andrew Grimsdale, (Assoc. Prof)
- Course Title: Pattern, Art, Design and Architecture AY 2010/11
Service as external examiner
Service as External Examiner Invitations to serve on Internal Revalidation Panel for LASALLE’s BA (Hons) Fashion Programme, with pathways in Fashion Communication, Fashion Design, Fashion Management and Fashion Communication, 11.3.2009.
Academic Supervision and Mentoring
Pre-university students (e.g. polytechnic, JC, etc.) supervised
- NTU ADM BFA Final Year Graduate #15 Students, AY 2010-2014
- NTU ADM URECA, #15 Students, AY 2008-2010
- Information Engineering and Media Final Year Project (IEM), #3 Students, AY 2010-2012
- NTU ADM MA (Research) Candidate Afiq Omar AY 2014-2015
Courses and Workshop and Seminars Attended
- Graduate Supervision Workshop, ADM, NTU, Singapore 24. 03. 2014
- NTU College of Engineering “Workshop on 3D Interactive Digital Media”, 3D IDM, Organized by Institute for Media Innovation, NTU, Singapore, 12-13.03. 2012
- “From Pencils to Pixels – Innovations that Transform Digital Animation”, An IBM and NTU Seminar, Nanyang Technological University 7. 04. 2011
- “EON Reality: Training Program for EON Studio and EON SDK”, Institute for Media Innovation, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore 14-18.05. 2011
- IMPT: “3ality Digital 3D Rig System, Stereographic Filming and 3D Technology”, Trainer Ray Hannisian, ADM NTU, 17. 07. 2010
- Workshop on Core Module 2: “Writing Aims and Learning Outcomes”, Assoc Prof Peter Looker, Attendance Faculty of the Future, Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching,(CELT) Nanyang Technological University, 2. 08. 2010
- edUtorium Course, “Video Editing in Adobe Premier Pro CS4”, Centre for Excellence in Learning & Teaching, Nanyang Technological University), 04. 2010
- Egg Story Digital Arts School Seminar “The Arts, the Technology and the Business of Filmmaking in 3D Stereoscopic”, Red Dot Traffic Museum, Singapore 3-5. 03. 2010
- “How to write a good Grant Proposal”, Seminar by Professor Bengt Nordén, Chairman of the NTU Research Council and Chair Professor, Department of Physical Chemistry, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden, 23. 02. 2010
Research Performance Indicators
- Perron Awards, The International 3D Stereo MEDIA, The International 3D Summit for Science, Technology, Art, and Business Liege Belgium 9-11.12.2014
- 2014 Audience Choice Awards: Animation, Beverly Hills Film Festival, USA 27.04.2013
- Best Short 3D Festival Beyond, The Center for Art and Media, (ZKM), Germany 05.10.2013
- Best Animated 3D Short Film, 3D Film Festival 2013, 6th Annual USA 23.09. 2013
- Best Animated Short, Phenom Film Festival, USA 23.09. 2013
- Best Animated Film, The Oregon Independent Film Festival, USA 15.09.2013
- Best Experimental & Art Film, The Oregon Independent Film Festival, USA 15.09.2013
- Best International Short 2013 CGIF Awards, USA 03.09.2013
- 3D Short Runner Up, The 9th Annual HollyShorts Film Festival, USA 22.08.2013
- Best Animation, Intendence Film Festival, USA 13.07.2013
- 3D Innovation Award, The 4th Annual New Media Film Festival, USA 12.06.2013
- Award of Excellence Animation, Los Angeles Movie Awards, USA 5.05.2013
- Winner 1st Place Animation 2013, 5th Los Angeles Art-House Film Festival, USA 27.04.2013
- Award of Merit: Animation Best Shorts Competition, USA 15.04.2013
- Rising Star Award Winner, Canada International Film Festival, USA 5.04.2013
- Prize of Effort for the Singapore Regional Award of the”10th DigiCon6″ Computer Graphic Animation Competition, Media Development Authority Singapore and TBS, Tokyo Broadcasting System, INC. Digicon 10 Singapore 24.10.2008
Past Awards (Prior to 2007)
- Japan Foundation Fellowship Program Grant Awarded, Kyoto, Japan, 1991/1992
- Research Grant UCLA, Los Angeles, 1989
- Anderson Graduate and Post-Doctoral Award, UCLA, Los Angeles, 1988
- Art Council, Jack B. Carter Merit Award, UCLA, Los Angeles, 1988
- Tuition Fellowship UCLA, Los Angeles, 1988.
- Eugene Wurcel Scholarship UCLA, Los Angeles, 1987
- University Research Grant UCLA, Los Angeles, 1987
- City of Belgrade October Award, Beograd, Serbia, 1985
Citations Contributions, Interviews, Citations and Reports in Newspapers and Magazines
Total Citation are collected mostly from online reviews and press and media that had covered the screenings and performances.
Recognitions, Industry Collaboration
7.02.2013 Renovation of Zouk Velvet Underground Nightclub main designer interior architect Phillips Connor won Commercial Interior Surface Design Awards 2013. Conradi’s contribution was 15 m long wall to ceiling digital art painting.
Project “Renovation of Zouk Velvet Underground Nightclub” was finalist for International Galleries/ 2012 Spark: Spaces competition is focused on Architecture, and Interiors Design Awards. Project Zouk selected as one of 38 finalists in global competition.
(“….corridor is an original installation artwork from digital artist Ina Conradi..”)
Achievements with local significance appointment as external assessor; membership on visiting committees
- Member of Programming Committee for Symposium Environmental Visions: Revealing the environment with art, science and technology Singapore 24-26.01.2014
- 2013 Siggraph Art Gallery Committee The SIGGRAPH Asia 2013 Hong Kong Art Gallery: Future/Past. The 6TH ACM Siggraph Conference
No. of conferences/workshops organised or curatorial projects
- 15.04.-22.05. 2014 “Supernatural -School of Art, Design and Media and Pattern, Art, Design Architecture Class, Conradi I., (Asst Prof)”, NTU Museum’s Art on Campus Initiative, NTU Museum Donation, Tan Chin Tuan Lecture Theatre, NTU, Singapore (27 Banners Mixed Media/Digital Print on PVC, size 420x3564mm)
- 6.-28.02.2014 Nanyang Arts Festival 2014, “Supernatural -School of Art, Design and Media and Pattern, Art, Design Architecture Class, Conradi I., (Asst Prof)”, Nanyang Technological University Cultural Activities Club (CAC), NTU Museum, Theatre, Guest-of-Honor Prof. Kwok Kian Woon, NTU Lee Kong Chian, Singapore (23 Banners Mixed Media /Digital Print on Paper, size 420x3564mm)
- 05.10.2013The Art on Campus and Public Art initiatives (NTU Museum and ADM) Permanent Installation, Lee Wee Nam Library Art Work
- 8.08.2013 The Art on Campus and Public Art initiatives (NTU Museum and ADM) School of Humanities and Social Sciences Permanent Art Installation
Invited presentations at scientific meetings/workshop/ Speaking Engagement/Presentations
- 5.10.2013 *”Unframed”, “Elysian Fields” und “Le Phénomène Atmosphérique”; Event Name: Parallax-Symposium 3D Festival Beyond, Center for Art and Media Karlsruhe (ZKM) Germany.
- 21.05.2013 Visiting Delegations from Temasek Holdings, Presentation by Prof Ina Conradi (Asst.Prof.) and Mr Xu Di ( Assoc.Prof.) Nanyang Technological University,The Institute for Media Innovation, Singapore.
- 2.07.2012 Invited to visit and to present 3D stereo Animated films, in Department of Animated Film Making Program at Gobelins, l’Ecole de l’Image, Paris
- 12-13.10.2012“Art Works, Singapore”, International Symposium on Visual Music, CAAD Centre for Asian Art & Design, School of Art Design, and Media, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- 4‐6.10.2011 “The Undiscovered Country, The Art of Pictorial 3-D Stereo Animation”, Event Name Cyberworlds 2011 International Conference on Cyberworlds, Conference Special Session, ‘Arts and Virtual Worlds,’ Chair Dr. Gianluca Mura, University of Calgary and Banff International Center, Alberta, Canada. Conference Presentation
- 16-17.06.2011“Research Ina Conradi” Department of Industrial Design Linz (Kunstuniversität Linz) Linz, Austria Int’l Invite
- 17.08.2011* “Visual Resonance Fine Art and 3D Stereo Pictoriality”, 2011 Eight International Conference, on Computer Graphics, Imaging and Visualization, The Nanyang Executive Centre, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Conference Presentation
- 26-28.05.2011*“Art at the Edges of Materiality,” The 24th International Conference on Computer Animation and Social Agents, CASA 2011, Workshop on Emotion-based Interaction, University of Electronic Science and Technology, (UESTC), Chengdu, China Conference Presentation
- 20-29.08.2010*“Digital Imaging in Singapore, Internal External”, ISEA2010 RUHR Conference, The 16th International Symposium on Electronic Art, ISEA2010 RUHR, VHS Dortmund, Germany. Conference Presentation
- 17.07.2009 Poster Presentation Title: “Internal/External Digital Art Visualization in Singapore”, Conradi Ina, 13th International Conference on Information Visualization iV09, Pompeu Fabra University (UPF), Barcelona, Spain, Session IV09_2.17: VIZ09 ~ POSTER Workshop Conference Presentation
- 16.07.2009Presentation Titled “Ina Conradi Presentation on Internal External”, Department of Material Expression, Textile Department, BFA and Master Program, Kyoto Seika University, Kyoto, Japan
- 23.04.2009 Presentation Title “ADM Monthly Research Sharing Series”, Presenters: Ina Conradi & Peter Chen, Respondents: Paul Kohl & Danne Ojeda’, School of Art Design and Media, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- 25.02.2009 Presentation Title A Talk by Ina Conradi held in conjunction with exhibition Internal External, Post-Museum, Singapore
- 29.08.2008 Research Presentation: “Reconstituting Image and Place”, Farming Ideas, Seeding Collaborations-Workshop 2008, NTU Institute of Media Innovation Science Lab, NEC Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Research Grants Total $388.589.73 SGD
- 01.01.2008-28.2.2010 MOE (AcRF) Tier 1 RG105/10 (M52090000) “Digital Imaging in Singapore”, PI Ina Conradi, Amount Awarded $50,596.93 SGD (100% Involvement.)
- 02/2009-02/2011 MOE (AcRF) Tier 1 “Exploring kinetoaudiovisual parameter mapping strategies for virtual instrument performance and interactive installation,” PI Per Magnus Lindborg, Co-PI Ina Conradi Chavez, Amount Awarded 50,000.00 (5% Involvement)
- 01.10.2010-30.11.2011 IMI Seed Grant, (M4080629.B40) “Stereo Pictorial Spaces”, PI Ina Conradi, Amount Awarded $10,000.00 SGD (100% Involvement.)
- 01.12.2010-31. 05.2012 IMI Seed Grant: “EEG-based Immersion and 3D Interaction: E-learning, Art, and Medical Application”, PI Olga Sourina Co-PI Ina Conradi Amount Awarded $50,000.00 SGD (10% Involvement)
- 15.8.2011-14.8.2012 IMI Seed Grant, (M4080760.B40) “Unframed”, PI Ina Conradi Amount Awarded $50,000.00 SGD (100% Involvement)
- 31.12.2012-31.12.2013 IMI Seed Grant, (M4080760.B40) “Unframed”, Part 2″ PI Ina Conradi Amount Awarded $38,000.00 SGD (100% Involvement)
- 1. 3.2011-28.02.2014 MOE AcRF Tier 1 RG 55/10 (M52090031) “3D Stereo Animated Pictorial Space: Towards New Aesthetics in Contemporary Painting” PI Ina Conradi Amount Awarded $149,992.80SGD
- (100% Involvement)
Festival Screenings and Competitions
- 01.05.2014. Spring Showcase Selection, May 1, 2014 The Best in Film and Video, American Online film Awards, hosted New York, USA (Invited)
- 23.-27.04.2014 Beverly Hills Film Festival, The Chinese Theatre, Hollywood, US
- 19-23.02.2014 Washington DC Independent Film Festival DCIFF, USA
- 5-9.02.2014 SPARK [FWD] 3D, VFX & Advanced Imaging Conference and Festival. Festival’s 3D Stereo Short Programme “FILM -Depth Perception: Short Stories in 3D”, Vancouver International Film Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia (BC) Canada. (Invited)
- 22.12.2013 The 27th Southeast Asian Games (SEAG) Closing ceremony, Singapore Segment, Naypyidaw, Myanmar. (Invited)
- 1.-31.12.2013 Creative Arts Film Festival 2013 Edition (CAFF), USA an Annual International Online Short Film festival.
- 13-15.12.2013″Little Shop of Social Horrors” Shortz Video/Film Festival 2013, The Multimedia Center Academy of Arts Novi Sad, Serbia, Europe
- 1.12.2013 Best of The Fest The Intendence Film Festival, Casselman’s Venue, Denver Colorado, USA
- 13-15.12.2013 10th Annual LA 3-D Movie Festival, Films Featuring Stereography by Women, Los Angeles 3-D Club (SCSC), Downtown Independent Theatre Los Angeles. (Invited)
- 19.10.2013 Animated Short Film Reviewing Committee Private Screening for The Oscar 86th Academy Awards, TCL Chinese Theatre Hollywood, (Grauman’s Chinese) Hollywood, USA
- 3-6.10.2013 3D Festival Beyond, Center for Art and Media Karlsruhe,(ZKM) Germany Award: Best Short 3D Festival Beyond
- 24, 25, & 26 09.2013 “ShortHD at the Movies” Shorts HD’s Academy qualifying release, Mann’s Chinese Theatres, Hollywood, USA(Invited)
- 20-22 2013 Big Bear Lake International Film Festival, Big Bear Lake, California USA
- 19-21.09.2013 3D Film Festival 2013, 6th Annual, Regal Cinemas LA LIVE, Los Angeles, USA (Invited)
- 19-22.09.2013 2nd International Film Festival Phenom, Shreveport, Bossier City Louisiana, USA
- 18-23.09.2013 The Oregon Independent Film Festival, Portland & Eugene, Oregon, USA
- 5-9.09.2013 Ars Electronica Festival 2013 “Total Recall, Evolution of Memory”, Deep Space Live, Linz, Austria, Europe
- 21-25.08.2013 International Film Awards Berlin, (ifab) Sputnik Movie Theatre Berlin, Germany, Europe
- 15-25.08.2013 9th Annual HollyShorts Film Festival, TCL Chinese Theatres Hollywood, Los Angeles USA Award: 3D Short Runner Up
- 14-18.08.2013 2013 CGIFF/Columbia Gorge International Film Festival Washougal, Washington, USA. Award: Best International Shorts
- 2-11.08.2013 The 21st International ANIMA MUNDI 2013
- 2-11.08.2013 Rio de Janeiro and from 14-18.08.2013 Sao Paulo, Brazil
- 12-21.07.2013 The 16th Annual Maine International Film Festival 2013 (MIFF) Waterville, Maine, New England, USA
- 26-30.06.2013 Intendence Film Festival, Colorado, USA. Award: Best Animation
- 19-30.06.2013 67th Edinburgh International Film, Scotland UK;Europe
- 11-12.06.2013 The 4th Annual New Media Film Festival Venue: The Landmark Theatres, Los Angeles, California, USA Award 3D innovation
- 27.04.2013 5th season 2013, The Los Angeles Art House Film Festival, Venue The Actors Company, West Hollywood, Los Angels USA, Award: 1st Place Animation
- 12-28.04.2013 22nd Arizona International Film Festival (AzFilmFest), Tucson, USA
- 04.2013 Best Shorts Competition, La Jolla, California, USA Award: Award of Merit: Animation
- 5-6.04.2013 Canada International Film Festival, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Award: The 2013 Rising Star Award/Animation
- 24. 01.2013 ANIMATION CROSSING @ Filmgarde Cineplex – BUGIS+, Singapore (Private Stereo Screening)
- 30.11-2.12.2012 PARALLAX Short Film Competition Stereoscopic Video Art Festival, Prague, Poland, Europe
- 12.10.2012 “International Visual Music, Performance & Screenings”, supported by CAAD Centre for Asian Art & Design, School of Art, Design and Media, ADM Auditorium, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- 10-14.10.2012 International Market: “3D WIRE 2012 Animation, Video Games and New Media International Market”, Palacio Quintanar, Segovia, Spain, Europe
- 13-22.07.2012 20th International Animation festival of Brazil, Anima Mundi Festival 2012, Rio De Janeiro 13 22 July, São Paulo 25- 29 July, Brazil
- 1-10.06.2012 Brooklyn Film Festival, Brooklyn, New York, USA
- 30.03.2012 Perspectives in Animation, Hong Kong (Lee Wai Lee) Department of Multimedia and Internet Technology (MIT) Supported by PCCW, PCCW Solution, ACM SIGGRAPH Hong Kong Professional Chapter (Invited)
- 12-13.03.2012 Demo Exhibit and Screening Le Phénomène Atmosphérique in the IMI Immersive Room, on occasion of NTU College of Engineering Workshop on 3D Interactive Digital Media, (3D IDM) Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- 30.11.2011 IMI–Singapore HCI Society Seminar, Demo exhibit in the IMI Immersive Room, The Institute for Media Innovation Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (group)
- 11-14.10.2011 New Media Village@IMI, Official Opening of the Immersive Room, The Institute for Media Innovation, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- 31.08-6.09.2011 Ars Electronica Festival 2011, “Origin” Festival for Art, Technology and Society, Deepspace Live, Linz, Austria, Europe
- 03.2011 Permanent Screening Event Title: Shiny Art permanent works of global contemporary video art.
- 28.01.-6.02.2011 Attakkalari India Biennial 2011, International Contemporary Dance and Digital Arts Festival, Screening Event Title: Inaugural Corporeal Kaledioscope, National Gallery of Modern Art, Bangalore, India
- 3.06.2010 Dimension 3 International S-3D and New images forum, Dimension 3 Festival, Seine-Saint –Denis, France
- 24.09-12.10.2009 Digital Fringe-The Age Melbourne Fringe Festival, Film Victoria, Creative Commons, Over Cast & Horse Bazaar, Melbourne, Australia.
- 24.10.2008 Computer Graphic Animation Competition: 10th Anniversary Digicon 6 Singapore, Media Development Authority Singapore, Genexis Theatre, Fusionopolis. Award: Prize of Effort for the Singapore Regional
- 27.07.2008 IMI/ADM Demo-Graphics, ISEA Conference 2008 /IMI NTU, Nanyang Technological University, School of Art Design and Media, Singapore
- 15-23 August 2007 Festival Title: The 4th Xposition ‘O’ Contemporary Dance Fiesta 2007, 4th Biennial Event; Art Performance Titled: Boundaries,@ Gallery Theatre National Museum of Singapore, Singapore
- 01.12.2013 Sunday Showcase ArtScience Galleries, ArtScience Museum, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Group Local
- *20.11-22.11.2013 The SIGGRAPH Asia 2013 Hong Kong Art Gallery: Future/Past. The 6TH ACM Siggraph Conference and exhibition on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques in Asia, The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) Int’l.Group
- *19.07-18.08.2013 “Some things that matter” by Esplanade Presents Program, Jendela Visual Arts Space, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, Singapore GroupLocal
- 28.03- 07.04.2013 Mise-en-scene solo Elysian Fields By Ina Conradi Chavez The Substation Gallery, Singapore Local (solo)
- *19.03.-3.05.2013 “Z: A Global Glimpse of 3D Stereo Works by Contemporary Artists”. Curator Paul Young Director Young Projects Gallery @ the Pacific Design Center Los Angeles, USA Int’l.Group Invite
- 12,13-15.07.2011 Digital Gallery D-ART 2011, iV2011 London 15th International Conference Information Visualization, London, UK Int’l. Juried Group
- *16,17-19.08 2011 CGIV2011 Singapore Digital Art Gallery, 8th International Conference, on Computer Graphics, Imaging and Visualization Singapore, Singapore Int’l. JuriedGroup
- 22.2-15.04.2011 Port Of Call Selected Works By Faculty from Nanyang Technological University, School of Art, Design and Media, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Local Group
- 11.11.2010 The International Academic Advisory Panel (IAAP)’ 8th Meeting Visit, ADM NTU Singapore Local Group
- *Int’l.Solo18.07-1.08.2009 A Solo Exhibition by Ina Conradi, Kyoto Venue: GalleryGallery International Contemporary Textile Art Centre, GGEX, Kyoto, Kotobuki Bldg, Kyoto, Japan
- *12.11.-05.12.2009 Exhibit Snap to Grid 09, Los Angeles Centre for Digital Art, Los Angeles, USA. Int’l. Juried group
- 13.02-3.03.2009 Internal External, A solo exhibition by Ina Conradi’, Post-Museum, Singapore Local Solo
- 06.11.-20.12.2008 Pameran Poskad’08’’, House at Dempsey Road, Singapore Local Juried Group
- *4.11.2008-4.01.2009 PIXELPOPS! 2008,Wide Open Krannert Art Museum University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University of Illinois, Illinois, USA Int’l. Juried Group
- 9.10-1.11.2008 Snap to Grid 08, Los Angeles Centre For Digital Art, Los Angeles, CA, USA Int’l. Juried Group
- *8-11.07.2008 D-ART 2008, Digital Art Gallery, 12th International Conference Information Visualization iV 08, South Bank University London, England Int’l. Juried Group
- 21.11.2004 12th Annual Discovery Tour Celebrating a Dozen Years of Art, The Arroyo Arts Collective, Los Angeles, USA, Int’l Group
- *8.08-04.09. 2004Byte-Sized, Digital Miniatures, Viento y Aqua Gallery, Long Beach, CA, USA, Supported by the Public Corporation for the Arts, The City of Long Beach, Los Angeles ACM SIGGRAPH-Art Int’l Group
- 19.11-15.12.2002 Faculty Biennial, University Art Museum California State University Long Beach, Long Beach, California, USA Int’l Group
- *01.04.1996 Permanent Exhibit of City of Ljubljana Municipal Gallery [“Stalna Likovna Razstava Mesta Ljubljane” Mestna Galerija] Ljubljana, Slovenia, Europe Local Group
- 13.03-13.04.1995 Japanese Myths Smelt Gallery,[“Japonski Miti” Galerija Smelt] Ljubljana, Slovenia, Europe Solo local
- 02-28.02.1995 Japanese Myths Art Gallery Maribor – Exhibition Hall Rotovz [“Japonski Miti” Razstavni Salon Rotovz Maribor]Slovenia, Europe Solo local
- 16.02-12.03.1994 Painting and Tapestry Kompas Gallery [“Japonske Ljubezni, Slike in Tapiserije” Galerija Kompas], Ljubljana, Slovenia, Europe Solo local
- 01.12.1994 DOS Designers Society of Slovenia International Centre of Graphic Arts Mansion Tivoli, [“Drustvo Oblikovalcev Slovenije”, Mednarodni Graficni Likovni Centre Grad Tivoli], Ljubljana, Slovenia, Europe Group Local
- 11.12.1993 DOS Designers Society of Slovenia, Members Annual Exhibit , Jakopic Gallery, [“Letna Razstava Drustva Oblikovalcev Slovenije”, Galerija Jakopic, Ljubljana, Slovenia, Europe Group Local
- *10.10-23.10.1992 International Textile Art Suminoe Interior Plaza, Osaka, Japan, Solo Int’l.
- *24.08-29.08.1992 Ina E. Conradi /Tapestry Sembikiya Gallery, Tokyo, Japanm, Solo Int’l.
- *01.08-08.08.1992 Ina Conradi- Installation GalleryGallery, Kyoto, Japan, Solo Int’l.
- 01.03.1991 Art of Tapestry Kompas Gallery [“Umetnost Tapiserije” Galerija Kompas], Novo Mesto, Slovenia, Ljubljana, Europe, Solo local
- 27.12- 28.12.1990 Overtures The IMC Gallery, Irvine, USA Int’l Group
- *21.12-3.12.1989 Open Studio Municipal Gallery Ljubljana [“Odprti Atelje” Mestna Galerija Ljubljana], Ljubljana, Slovenia, Europe, Solo local
- 13.06-2.07.1989 Ma&Mfa’s Thesis Exhibition 1989, UCLA Wight Art Gallery, University at Los Angeles, USA Solo Int’l.
- 8.07-08.08.1988 Eine Ausstellung in der Galerie der Bayerischen Landesbank, [“Slovenian Contemporary Art”, Munchen], Munich, Germany, Int’l Group
- 11.1987 ART/LA 87-The First International Contemporary Art Fair in Los Angeles, Equrna Gallery Yugoslavia, Convention Centre, Los Angeles, USA Int’l Group
- 26.06-24.07.1987 Artist form Yugoslavia, Design Centre, Los Angeles Int’l Group
- 05.1986 Ine Conradi /Moma Vukovica: Priroda Covek Sredina, Ljubljanska Banka, Beograd,Group Local
- 1986 Yugoslav Art in Jordan, Amman Jordan
- 1986 Textile Art, Equrna Gallery, Ljubljana Slovenia Group Local Group Local
- 26.12.1985.Ina Conradi, Solo Exhibit, Samostojna Razstava Galerija Emonska Vrata, Ljubljana, Solo Local
Books /Self published
- 30.09.2012 Title: “3D Stereo Pictorial Spaces: Towards New Aesthetic in Contemporary Painting”, Author Ina Conradi, Editor Jayapriya Vasudevan, Singapore ISBN: 978-981-07-2246-3, Ref No.H201205030018, pages 180, 2012-09-30 Self Published book on results from AcRF Tier 1 research 2012 Self Published Book
- 10.02.2010 Title: “Internal External”, Author I. Conradi, Editor Jayapriya Vasudevan, Singapore, ISBN 978-981-08-5116-3, pages 140, 2010-10-02. Self Published Book
Chapters in Book
- 8.10.2011 Title:“Metaplasticity in Virtual World: Aesthetic and Semantic Concepts”, Author/Editor Gianluca Mura,(Politecnico di Milano University, Italy) Chapter 13: Title “Digital Media and Quest for Spiritual in Art”, pp.223-235, 1st author Conradi Ina, Published by IGI Global, DOI: 10.4018/978-1-60960-077-8.ch013; ISBN13: 9781609600778, ISBN10: 1609600770, EISBN13: 9781609600792
- 31.01.2014 Ars Electronica Deep Space Ina Conradi Chavez Elysian Fields, page 276-279, “Total Recall, The Evolution of Memory, Ars Electronica 2013 Festival for Art, Technology and Society” Edited by Hannes Leopoldseder/ Gerfried Stocler/Christine Schopf Published by Hatje Cantz ISBN-10: 3775736301
Film Published online accompanied with the film and interview
- 01.09.2014 Elysian Fields film to be published September 1st, 2014 for the best selling German 3D Best of 3D – Vol ()[Blu-ray 3D] 3D Content Hub 8 2014 3D Content Hub is a world-leading content distributor specialized in stereoscopic 3D titles
- 12.08.2013 3D Vision Live NVIDIA online platform for viewing 3D stereo, “Elysian Fields – How it was Made”, Ina Conradi Chavez
Journal and Conference Proceedings
- 22.11.2011 Title: “Art at the edges of materiality”, 1st Author, Conradi Ina, Journal on Multimodal User Interfaces Volume 4 (22 November 2011) Volume 5, Issue 1-2 (March 2012), Journal no. 12193 Publisher Springer-Verlag, DOI 10.1007/s 12193-011-0074-4, ISSN(Print) 1783-7677, ISSN (Online) 1783-8738, Page 69-75
- 04-06.10.2011 Paper Title: “The Undiscovered Country: The Art of Pictorial 3-D Stereo Animation,” 1st Author Ina Conradi, 2nd Author Yew Yong Xiang Ivan, cw, pp.181-188, ISBN: 978-0-7695-4467-0, 2011 International Conference on Cyberworlds, Canada
- 14-21.09.2011 Paper Title:“Stereo Animated Pictorial Space: Le Phénomène Atmosphérique”, 1st Author Conradi Ina Paper Session: “Computer Graphics and Remediation”, 17th International Symposium on Electronic Art, ISEA 2011 Istanbul
- 17-19.08.2011 Paper Title: “Visual Resonance: Fine Art and 3D Stereo Pictoriality”, 1st Author Ina Conradi, 2nd Author Yoon, Wai Cheong Davier, IEEE Computer Society Washington, DC, USA ©2011, Published in Proceeding by CPS (Conference Publishing Services) edited by Ebad Banissi, Muhammad Sarfraz: “2011 Eight International Conference, on Computer Graphics, Imaging and Visualization (CGIV)”, pp, 25-32, DOI: 10.1109/CGIV.2011.30 ISBN: 978-0-7695-4484-7, INSPEC Accession Number: 12317062, The paper is available online on IEEEXplore; ACM Digital Library
- 20-29.08.2010 Paper Title:“Digital Imaging in Singapore, Internal External”, 1st Author Conradi Ina, ISEA2010 RUHR Conference Proceedings ISBN 978-86895-103, pp 259- 261, The 16th International Symposium on Electronic Art, ISEA2010 RUHR, Germany
- 23.08-1.09.2009 Paper Title: “Interactive Cinematic Experience Supported by real Time Simulation System: Technology, Methodology and Ideology”, 1st author Mark J Chavez, 2nd author Conradi Ina, Liu Linyi, Jamie Telford, ISEA2009, The 15th International Symposium on Electronic Art, University of Ulster, Northern Ireland
- 11-14.08.2009 Poster Title: “Digital Imaging in Singapore: The Integration of digital imagery with traditional art media and techniques for site specific architectural, urban and landscape settings of Singapore, Painting using experimental animation, 1st Author Conradi Ina, CGiV09-6th International Conference on Computer Graphics, Imaging and Visualization, Book of Abstract, pp 52-53, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China
- 4-17.07.2009.Poster Title: “Internal/External Digital Art Visualization in Singapore”, 1st author Conradi Ina, 13th International Conference on Information Visualization iV09, Pompeu Fabra University (UPF), Barcelona, Spain, page 23 Conference Programme
Ureca Paper 2nd Author
- 05.2014 URECA Yearbook 2013, 8th Proceedings of the URECA @ NTU 2012-13 Project ID ADM12031 ADM12010 Paper Title “Independent Movie Marketing” 1st Author Chin Li Zhi, 2nd Author Conradi I., (Asst Prof)
- 05.2014 URECA Yearbook 2013, 8th Proceedings of the URECA @NTU 2012-13, Project ID: ADM12010, Paper Title:”30X30 Visual Branding in Trash”, 1st Author Farhana Ja’afar 2nd Author Conradi I., (Asst Prof), 3rd Author Asst Prof Yeo Puay Hwa Jesvin, (Asst Prof).
- 05.2014 URECA Yearbook 2013, 8th Proceedings of the URECA @ NTU 2012-13 Project ID ADM12009 “Shifting States” 1st Author Yew Yon Xiang Ivan 2nd Author Conradi I., (Asst Prof)
- 23.07.2013 URECA Yearbook 2012 7th Proceedings of the URECA @ NTU 2011-12 Project ID ADM11029 “Uncontainable”-Exploring Fluid and Dynamics Simulation for Creating New Media Digital Arts” 1st Author Yew Yon Xiang Ivan 2nd Author Conradi I., (Asst Prof), pages ADM 1647-1652 Reg. No. 20060 4393R
- 07.04.2012 URECA Yearbook 2011, 6th Proceedings of URECA@NTU AY 2010/11, Project ID: ADM10029 Paper Title “Stereo Painting: Towards new aesthetics in painting today”, 1st Author Yew Yong Xiang Ivan, 2nd Author Conradi, I (Asst Prof); pages ADM 1819-1824, Reg No. 20060 4393R
- 07.04.2012 URECA Yearbook 2011 6th Proceedings of URECA@NTU AY 2010/11,Project ID: ADM10031, Paper Title “Space Constellations Part 1, Towards New pictorial space series,” 1st Author Zurianah Bte Hashim2nd Author Conradi, I (Asst Prof); pages ADM1825-1829 Reg No. 20060 4393R
- 07.04.2012 URECA Yearbook 2011, 6th Proceedings of URECA@NTU AY 2010/11, Project ID: ADM10057, Paper Title “Space Constellation Part 2. Digital Fabrication”, Student Farhana Ja’afar, 2nd Author Conradi, I (Asst Prof); Co-Supervisor Peer M. Sathikh, (Asst Prof) ADM pages ADM 1759-1764 Reg No. 20060 4393R
- 10.07.2011 URECA 2010 5th Proceedings of URECA@NTU AY 2009/10, Project ID: ADM09036 AY 2009/10 Paper Title: “Reassessment of Painting: Fine Art Painting and Experimental Computer Animation”, 1st author Khoo Yi Hui, , 2nd Author Conradi, I (Asst Prof); 5th Proceedings of the URECA@NTU 2009-2010, page 1484-1489, CD containing Research Papers Reg. No. 20060 4393R
- 10.07.2011 URECA 2010 5th Proceedings of URECA@NTU AY 2009/10, Project ID: ADM09037 AY 2009/10 Poster Title: “Digital Imaging: Anatomy of 3rd dimension”, 1st Author Tan Cheng Quan, 2nd Author Conradi, I (Asst Prof); A Selection of Winning Posters from the 2010 URECA Poster Exhibition and Competition, Category 1, Accountancy, Business, Communication, Humanities and Social Sciences, URECA 2010 Undergraduate Research Experience Yearbook 2010, page 31, Reg. No. 20060 4393R
- 10.07.2011 URECA 2010 5th Proceedings of URECA@NTU AY 2009/10, Project ID: ADM09037 Paper Title: “Digital Imaging: Anatomy of 3rd dimension”, 1st Author Tan Cheng Quan, , 2nd Author Conradi, I (Asst Prof); 5th Proceedings of the URECA@NTU 2009-2010, page ADM 1526-1532. Reg. No. 20060 4393R
- 10.07.2011 URECA 2010 5th Proceedings of URECA@NTU AY 2009/10, Project ID: ADM09036 AY 2009/10 Paper Title: “Reassessment of Painting: Fine Art Painting and Experimental Computer Animation”, 1st author Khoo Yi Hui, , 2nd Author Conradi, I (Asst Prof); 5th Proceedings of the URECA@NTU 2009-2010, page 1484-1489, CD containing Research Papers Reg. No. 20060 4393R
- 20.08.2010 URECA Yearbook 2009, URECA Project ID: ADM08005, AY 2008/09; Paper Title: “Digital Imaging in Singapore” A Selection of URECA Research Papers, 1st author Tan Cheng Quan, 2nd Author Conradi, I (Asst Prof); page 66-69, Nanyang Technological University, Reg No. 20060 4393R
- 20.08.2010, 4th Proceedings of the URECA@NTU 2008/09, URECA Project ID: ADM08005, AY 2008/09 Paper Title: “Digital Imaging in Singapore” 1st Author Tan Cheng Quan, 2nd Author Conradi, I (Asst Prof); ADM, pages 1330-1335, CD containing Research Papers Reg No. 20060 4393R
- 20.08.2010 4th Proceedings of the URECA@NTU 2008/09, URECA Project ID: ADM08044, Paper, Title: Painting Using experimental Animation, 1st author Khoo Yi Hui, 2nd author Conradi Ina, ADM 1305-1310, CD containing Research Papers, AY 2008/09 Reg No. 20060 4393R
- 6.03.2010 Poster Title: “Introduction to Painting using Experimental Animation”, Nanyang Research Programme Symposium 2009, (ADM2), Jia Qiang Lim, Hwa Chong Junior College, 2nd author Conradi Ina
Contributions, Interviews, Citations and Reports in Newspapers and Magazines
1 July 2013 to 30 June 2014
- http://www.naf.sg/ Ribellione Nanyang Arts Festival Come and view the artworks by a team of ADM students led by Asst. Prof. Ina Conradi Chavez. © Nanyang Technological University Cultural Activities Club. 2014
- SPARK [FWD] 2014 – FESTIVAL Celebrating innovation and inspiration, February 5 – 9, 2014: “Depth Perception: Short Stories in 3D” Vancouver International Film Centre, Vancouver, Canada. http://sparkfx.ca/festivals/information.php?fest=SPARKFWD2014-F
- http://dciff-indie.org/2014-animation/ DCIFF 2014 Animation Finalists
- http://dciff-indie.org/astounding-animation/ Astounding Animation, Saturday, February 22nd
- SIGGRAPH ASIA 2013 Hong Kong, Art Gallery Exhibits Mise-En-Scène: Elysian Fields http://sa2013.siggraph.org/en/attendees/art-gallery.html?view=event&type=artgallery&event=475
- SIGGRAPH Asia Art Gallery Podcasts 2013: multilingual podcasts (and text files at end) Art Gallery piece http://www.siggraph.org/learn/conference-presentations/podcasts-art-asia-13
- http://www.3dvisionlive.com/content/elysian-fields-interview NVIDIA 3D VISION LIVE Elysian Fields Forever/ Interview -How it was made.
- The Screening Room Animated Short Films http://creativeartsfilmfestival.com/Ani.html
- 3D Beyond film festivals Elysian Fields short Description l http://www.beyond-festival.com/en/filmfestival/film/elysian-fields
- 3D Beyond film festivals Elysian Fields Le Phenomene-Atmospherique short Description http://www.beyond-festival.com/en/filmfestival/film/le-phenomene-atmospherique
- 3D Beyond film festivals http://www.beyond-festival.com/en/filmfestival/filme
- Phenom Film Festival Awards Mention http://www.phenomfilmfest.org/#!awards
- Ina Conradi-Chavez http://www.beyond-festival.com/en/symposium/speaker/ina-conradi-chavez 3D Festival Beyond Symposium Speakers
- 3DFF Award Winners Best Animated 3D Short Film Elysian Fields, directed by Ina Conradi http://3dff.org/?page_id=230
- The Oregon Independent Film Festival, Programme Guide http://www.oregonindependentfilmfest.com/programguide/programguide3.html#EF
- The Oregon Independent Film Festival, Awards http://www.oregonindependentfilmfest.com/programguide/awards.html
- TOTAL RECALL – The Evolution of Memory @ Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/36085842@N06/9676920201/in/photolist-fK7KeK-fKpjGA-fK7KdD-fK7KbP-fDXTEt
- Total recall, Events-Concerts-Performances Deep Space /http://www.aec.at/totalrecall/events-concerts-performances/
- the ifab Programme-Animation-Shorts http://filmawardsberlin.de/ifabp.html
- What’s on Programme, Visual Arts http://www.esplanade.com.sg/whats_on/programme_info/va_some_things_that_matter/index.jsp Esplanade Presents: Some Things That Matterhttp://www.esplanade.com/edm/visual_arts/2013_matter/index.html
- Film Radar , HollyShorts announces 2013 winners
- 2013 Hollyshorts Film Festival Winner List http://hollyshorts.com/festival
- Awards http://www.angaelica.com/festivals/history/2013cgiff/
- Festival Panorama 5 http://www.animamundi.com.br/en/festival/programacao_por_sessao.php/449
- Anima Mundi Online Catalogue Panorama International Elysian Fields http://issuu.com/festanimamundi/docs/web_catalogo_am_2013 page 107
- Main International Film Festival Elysian Fields Festival Description “A visual stunner featuring duelling fighter” planes.
- 67th Edinburgh International Film, 2013 Programme “International Animation :Narrative” June 2013
- http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10834281.htm David Sedaris’ The Learning Curve, a Shot on RED Entry, Won the Grand Prize in 4th Annual New Media Film Festival in Los Angeles CA, June 14, 2013 PRWeb Online Visibility from Vocus
- A Visual Journey of the New Media festival http://newmediafilmfestival.com/index.php
- Elysian Fields Resting place for the heroes and the virtuous. #Elysian Fields Winner: #3D Innovation, Director Ina Conradi New Media festival Blog http://newmediafilmfestival.wordpress.com/2013/08/28/elysian-fields/
- The New Media Film Festival Celebrates Cinema’s Expanding Huffington Post Article Realmshttp://app.streamsend.com/s/1/5lprmub5nw/f5AHJBP/9u1f9
- RandomHouze Productions Live coverage from the New Media Film Festival. Ina Conradi Chavez (director) – “Elysian Fields” movie http://new.livestream.com/randomhouzeproductions/newmediafilmfestival/videos/21314317 Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:00pm EDT — Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:59pm EDT
- 22nd Arizona International Film Festival. Sunday April 21 Elysian Fields http://www.filmfestivalarizona.com/film-detail.php?id=59
- Mediacorp TODAY-mainstream English daily, has featured Elysian Fields in its weekly Arts Guide.http://m.todayonline.com/entertainment/arts/arts-guide/arts-guide-march-25-31 (local)
- ELYSIAN FIELDS has been shortlisted for our calendar highlights on KNOCKOUT: ALL STARS. Hoods Inc. Productions Pte Ltd (Singapore) www.hoods-inc.com http://www.facebook.com/Hoodsinc GST REGISTRATION N0: 200105635D
- 3d Opening Night, New Media Festival http://newmediafilmfestival.com/tickets.php
- Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space A Global Glimpse of 3D Stereoworks by Contemporary Artists Opening March 19th 6-9pm Closes Mayhttp://www.youngprojectsgallery.com/#!__exhibitions 3rd, March 2013
- Official Cultural Event Calendar of Los Angeles County. Experience LA.com “Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space A Global Glimpse of 3D Stereo Works by Contemporary Artists” – http://www.experiencela.com/$/calendar/event/52765
- Films of the 2013 Arizona International Film Festival http://www.filmfestivalarizona.com/film-detail.php?id=59
- Best Shorts Winners Celebrating short films, television and new media worldwide. http://www.bestshorts.net/Winners-03-2013.html
- 2013 Official Selections and Winners https://canadafilmfestival.com/past-winners-main/2013-winners
- Animation Crossings by Henry Zhuang and Harry Zhuang , February 14th, 2013 http://www.animatorsinsingapore.com/2013/02/14/animation-crossings
- Elysian Fields THE SUBSTATION / WHAT’S ON / CALENDAR OF EVENTS http://www.substation.org/elysian-fields/
- Animation Crossings, Movie Screening, http://imi.ntu.edu.sg/Events/Pages/Animation_Crossings.aspx, 15-Feb-2013
- Animation Crossings http://www.adm.ntu.edu.sg/ADMINTHENEWS/EVENTSATADM/2013/Pages/AnimationCrossings.aspx 22-Jan-2013
- AllEvents in World http://allevents.in/events/Animation-Crossings-Screening/115986255233847
- Events@ADM, 2012, Visual Music, Performance, Screenings
- THE MAIN COMPETITION OF THE FESTIVAL PARALLAX http://www.parallax.cz/2012/hlavni-soutez-festivalu-parallax/ November 27, 2011
- Velvet Underground Club, Galleries//2012 Spark: Space, Architecture, Interiors , Urban Design Spark World of Design, Landscape, October 15th, 2012
- Club Revival, by Kenneth Koh, The Straits Times Saturday, February 25 2012 page E12-13 scan
- Velvet Underground, madexpat, project portfolio 4.November 2011
- Mediacorp Ch8’s “The Art Effect”– featuring 2D I works aired on 26 Dec 2011 @10.30pm
- INDESIGNLIVE.ASIA, Velvet Underground ,14 December 2011
- Behance Network, Velvet Underground Night Club, November 2011
- The Business Times, 11 November 2011, page 38 Zouk soups up Underground scan
- NTU’s New Immersive Room opens, International Society For Presence Research, Presence News from ISPR October 13, 2011
- Chronicle, News 06, Vol18No. Try Cloths on your virtual ‘self’;05.31.10.2011 (mention of the event)
- NTU News Hub Media Reports12.10.2011 Institute for Media Innovation showcases cutting-edge interactive digital media technologies –111011_Factsheet5_3D Stereo Art
- NTU News Hub Enter The world of avatars ,dolphins and fashonista at NTU, 11.10.2011
- The Straits Times, 12 Oct 2011, Pg B4
- Lianhe Zaobao, 12 October 2011,
- Capital Radio 958FM, 11 Oct 2011, 9.00pm ( audio)
- My Paper, 12 Oct 2011, Pg A4 and online Catch Virtual Dolphins and 3D Tech at NTU
- NTU to showcase innovations – Singapore News – XinMSN New
- Yahoo! News. NTU unveils virtual reality research prototypes, 17 October 2011,
- Channel News Asia/Singapore News Interact with virtual dolphins at NTU’s Immersive Room ,12 October 2011
- TODAY, 12 Oct 2011, Pg 25 Interact with virtual dolphins at NTU’s Immersive Room
- Niche.LA Video Art, 12 October 2011Interact with virtual dolphins at NTU’s Immersive Room
- Stockbank News,12 October 2011 Interact with virtual dolphins at NTU’s Immersive Room,
- Webtechpulse.com 12 October 2011,Interact with virtual dolphins at NTU’s Immersive Room
- Telepresence Options, 13 October 2011 NTU’s new Immersive Room opens
- IMI Research, Ongoing Projects, Unframed
- IMI Research Archive Projects Stereo Pictorial Spaces
- Port of Call, ADM FACULTY SHOW Opening Reception, Selected Works by Faculty from School of Art, Design and Media (ADM), 2 April 2011
- Le Phénomène Atmosphérique by Ina Conradi Chavez /9 min/ PARALLAZ SHORT FILM COMPETITION Stereoscopic Video Art Festival 30.11- 2.12. 2012 Kino Lucerna Praha http://www.parallax.cz/en/2011/hlavni-soutez-festivalu-parallax/
- Galeria/Gallery, “O Fenomeno Atmosferico”, Um filme Sobre Fenomenos”, page 168, Anima Mundi 2012 Catalogue, Ministerio da Cultura Brazil
- Catalogue 3D WIRE 2012 Animation, Video Games and New Media International Market, Stereoscopic International Short Film, page 124, Segovia Town Council, 10-14 October 2012 www.3Dwireless/mercado3dwireless
- Deep Space Live Exhibitions, ADM, Research, Exhibitions, Screenings, 19 Sep 2011
- DEEP SPACE LIVE 31.08.2011, Ars Electronica 2011,Origin
- Ars Electronica C Hauptprogramm 2011_KERN.pdf
- App Trap, 30 November 2011, it’s a shiny, shiny world
- ShinyArt Members, Selection of new work: Katina Bitsicass, Ina Conradi, Charlotte Coronation, Gregory King, 21 June 2011
- Fabric Magazine-Issue 13 June 2011 Shiny Art_ Video Killed The Gallery Star by Craig Stephens
- Shiny Art_ Video Killed The Gallery Star Fabrik Media Network August 2, 2011 By CRAIG STEPHENS
- ArtWeek LA, Vol.30 Cover Stories, 13 June 2011 Video Killed the Gallery Star?
- Introducing Ina Conradi, 8 March 2011, it’s a shiny, shiny world
- The Hindu National Edition, 29 January 2011, page 4, The Stage was the world, The Attakkalari India Biennial 2011 has spectacular opening
- Deccan Herald national Edition, 29 January 2011, page 2 For the Senses: Attakkalari global fest kicks of .
- Catalogue: Attakkalari India Biennial 2011, Traditional Physical Wisdom, Innovation and Technology 28th January – 6th February, 2011, Bangalore, India, Installations , Emotions Study, Ina Conradi, Singapore, Editors Shiva Pathak, Trupti Prasad, Jayachandran Palazhy/scan
- Nanyang Technological University Research Report 2010/11New Media Village@IMI, page 34-35
- The Design Society, Journal No.2, The Future Designer, Internal External book was chosen to be shown as one of the images, page 68,69 ISSN 2010-1562, ISBN9-7720-156008. MICA (P) no.091/12.2010
- IMI Annual Activity Report October 2009-September 2010, pg 29 Faculty Associated with IMI
- Internal External Installation is shown as promo for U channel episode highlighting the various facets of Singapore’s wide-ranging art and media industry, such as the film, broadcast, advertising, animation and gaming industry, April/May2009
- “Images of Post Museum”, http://www.post-museum.org/images.html 02/-05/2009
- Singapore Art Gallery Guide, Internal External New works by Ina Conradi at the Post Museum, 2009
- PIXELPOPS! 2008 Collaborative Advanced Navigation Virtual Art Studio, Krannert Art Museum at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University of Illinois 04/11/2008
- Digital Fringe-The Age Melbourne Fringe Festival, Film Victoria, Creative Commons, 30/09-12 /10/2008
- Online Digital Art Gallery D-ART 2008 for the 12th International Conference Information Visualisation iV 08, South Bank University London, England 08/07-11 /07/2008
- Digital Imaging in Singapore, Research Highlights NTU Research Report 2008, pg 56 ]
- “Art Profile Ina Conradi”, Motion Elements Web Site an online platform post-production houses, 2D/3D animators, motion graphics designers and creative in the media industry, 16/12/2008
- “Dance without Boundaries” by June Cheong Arts Reporter, The Straits Time, 18 /08/2007.
Publication Exhibit Catalogues, Brochures, News, Press, Media Citations 1985-2004
- 12th Anniversary Discovery Tour Press Release” press@arroyoartscollective, 2004.
- “Putting Byte in their creativity”, Shirle Gottlieb, U_Press Telegram, Friday 13/08/2004. http://vis.cs.brown.edu/docs/pdf/Gottlieb-2004-PBC.pdf
- Oral history interview with James Bassler, 2002 Feb. 11-June 6, Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution. http://www.aaa.si.edu/collections/interviews/oral-history-interview-james-bassler-11858
- “Toasting Slovenia on seven independent years” Mark Ryavec, “Prosveta”, Los Angeles, 26/08/1998.
- “Zadnji dan za ogled in nakup Divje Obale, To ulje je podarila svetovljanska slikaraka Ina E. Conradi Chavez-Drazba za Dolores Novak”, Delo, Ljubljana, 12/03/ 1997.
- “Divja Obala Ina E. Conradi-Chavez” Sklad Dobro Delo, Nedeljski Snopic, 9/03/1997.
- “Stalna Zbirka Ljubljane, V Mestni Galeriji so odprli stalno zbirko_ Ze na zacetku 134 stvaritev 59 avtorjev” Saso Schrott, Novice, Ljubljana, 25/04/1996.
- “Ena vstopnica za tri oglede, danes bodo v Trnkoczyjevi hisi pokazali stalno zbirko del 59 slovenskih avtrorjev” Darinka Kladnik, Kultura/Dnevnik, Ljubljana 23/04/1996.
- “Tapiserija kot Skulptura” Albina Podbevsek, Jana, Ljubljana,1996.
- “V Galeriji Smelt, Tapiserije Ine Conradi” Maja Krzisnik, Delo, Ljubljana, 28/04/1995.
- “Conradijeva o Japonski Umetnosti,” Kultura Delo, Ljubljana, 15/03/1995.
- “Vtis Brezteznosti, Ina E. Conradi: Japonski Miti, Razstavni Salon Rotovz” Marjeta Ciglencki, 17/03/1995.
- “Pred Otvoritvijo Nove Razstave v Rotovzu, Tapiserije Ine E. Conradi” M.K. Vecer, Maribor, 13/03/1995.
- “Japonski Miti /Ob Razstavi Tapiserij in Slik Ine Conradi V Rotovzu”, M.K. Mariborski Vecer, Maribor, 7/03/1995.
- “V Galeriji Murska Sobota “Stkane Slike” Marike Danc Roth”, Franc Obal, Delo, Ljubljana, 4/03/1995.
- “Tkani In pleteni Objekti, Ksenija Baraga, Eta Sadar Breznik, Ina Conradi Chavez,” Galerija ULUPUH, Maja Krzisnik, 5-19/09/1995.
- “Vzhodno-zahodne tapiserije” Kultura Delo,Ljubljana, Zenja Leiler. 26/02/1994.
- “Stekleni babilonski stolp na savskem bregu” Bogi Pretnar, Delo, Ljubljana,15/09/1993.
- ”Kod je kdo za Slovence Who’s Who for Slovenia” Ivan Kreft, Anamarija Slabe, Darja Tebernik, Ljubljana : FAGO, 1993.
- Shinbun, Kyoto, Japan, 8/03/1992.
- Tokyo Shinbun, Tokyo, Japan, 5/09/1992.
- “Kritike in Ocene, Ob razstavi Ine E. Conradi v Galeriji Kompas, Tapiserija in porstor.” Franc Zalar, Dnevnik, Ljubljana, 17/01/1991.
- “Kompas Art 90” Peter Krecic, Ljubljana, 6/12/1990.
- “Tapiserije Ina E. Conradi” Delo, 12/ 1989.
- “In Discreto, Ina E. Conradi Slikarka”, Marjan Raztresen, Telex, Ljubljana, 30/11/1989.
- “Slovenski Likovniki v Munchnu” Delo, O.N. Ljubljana, 26/07/1988.
- Design Center Art GallerySix Artist form Yugoslavia, June 26-July 24, 1987.
- “Obnovljen Hotel Kompas v Mostu na Soci” Reporter, Ljubljana 11/1986.
- “Zgledna Tkalska Vescina” Maja Krulc, Delo, Ljubljana, 9/01/1986.
- “Ljubezenski odnos z materialom, Ina mlada akademska slikarka teskitila” Z.Z. Telex, Ljubljana, 01/1986.
- “Mlada Pota”, Likovna Oprema Literarne Priloge Tednika Mladina, urednik priloge Blaz Ogorevc, 09/05/1986.
- “Beograd:Zajednicka izlozba Ine Conradi I Moma Vukovica: Priroda Covek Sredina” Olivera Jovanovic, Ljubljanska Banka Casopis, Beograd, 05/1986.
- “Razstava Tapiserij v Galeriji Emonska Vrata” M.R. Delo, Ljubljana, 26/12/1985
Service to School
- 2D foundation Programme coordinator (2007-2010)
- 2D foundation Programme coordinator (2012-2014)
- ADM URECA School Coordinator 2011-till present
- 2014 ADM Open House, Saturday February 15, 2014 Review of Portfolios (Poly Students)
- 2013 ADM Open House, Saturday March 23, 2013 Review of Portfolios
- MOE AcRF Tier 1 2012 – EP4 Proposal Review; of three Tier 1 proposals
- Convocation 2013 MEMBERS OF THE ACADEMIC PROCESSION
- Convocation 2012 MEMBERS OF THE ACADEMIC PROCESSION
- Convocation 2011 MEMBERS OF THE ACADEMIC PROCESSION
- Convocation 2010 MEMBERS OF THE ACADEMIC PROCESSION
- Invitation to attend public lecture on “Sharing Excellence in Science, Technology and Innovation between Europe, Singapore and the ASEAN Region” by Commissioner Máire Geoghegan-Quinn, European Commissioner for Research, Innovation and Science, 1.March 2012.
- Visit by the NAP Finalists to NTU, 1 to 3 Feb 2012 for the opening and networking sessions by today, 26 January 2012.
- Let’s Talk NTU 2012 for A-level/IB/NUSHS and Polytechnic students, 28 January 2012.
- Appointment – NTURC Sub-Committee Reviewer to Evaluate MOE Proposals and Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP), 23 November 2011 till present
- Presentation on Foundation works for Visit by Renny Ramakers of Droog Design the Embassy of the Netherlands in collaboration with DesignSingapore Council 23 November 2011.
- Visiting to Research Lectures and Seminars by candidates of Assistant Professor, Undergraduate Lecture by Animation candidate,18 May 2011.
- Meetings with Prof Ritta Brusila University of Lapland Prof Peter Chomowicz, Virginia Commonwealth University, Prof Joyce Yee University of Northumbia Wednesday, 30 may 2011.
- Meeting for Scholarships Interview for Local Applicants– AY2011-12, 19 April 2011.
- Assisting with the 2nd Parents’ Day being held at ADM, 16 October 2010.
- Life at NTU 2010/11 12 .March 2011 Present as Faculty Representative.
- NTU’s Intl Relations Office & as part of a wider NTU led initiative, the University of California, Los Angles, led by Assistant Provost for Academic Program Development, Dr David Unruh visit at ADM 22 Oct 2010.
- Organized weeklong visit of Univ. Prof. Axel Thallemer, Univ.-Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Axel Thallemer, FRSA Head of SCIONIC® I.D.E.A.L. Industrial Design Education Austria Linz, Universitaet für industrielle und kuenstlerische Gestaltung, Linz, Austria to School of Art Design and Media and NTU, March 2010.
- Life at NTU 2010, 13 March 2010- in charge of organizing event for ADM at the Nanyang Auditorium